Important notice! Because of a threat of spreading coronavirus from 16th March 2020, Ocalenie Foundation (including Help Center for Foreigners and Magazin) is closed. In urgent cases please write to: email@example.com
Are you a foreigner? Do you need help?
You can use our free help in the following matters:
- dealing with everyday struggles,
- psychological consultation and psychotherapy,
- finding accommodation and job search,
- contacting Polish governmental institutions and filling formal applications,
- contacting health care service,
- contacting schools and kindergartens,
- support for people who were subjected to discrimination, trauma, violence, or hate speech,
- assistance for people in crisis and critical situations,
- free of charge Polish language courses.
If you do not know where to find help, just contact us:
Help Center for Foreigners in Warsaw
Krucza 6/14a, 00-537 Warszawa
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm (Sept. 2019: 10 am to 7 pm)
Phone: +48 22 828 04 50
Fax: +48 22 828 50 02
We speak Arabic, Chechen, English, Georgian, Persian, Polish, Russian, Tajik, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
Help Center for Foreigners in Łomża
Sadowa 8, 18-400 Łomża
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
Phone: +48 86 214 16 57
We speak Chechen, Polish, and Russian.