The Ocalenie Foundation offers comprehensive assistance to people applying for international protection. Foreigners can use the following forms of support:
- help with dealing with everyday struggles
- psychological consultation and psychotherapy
- legal advice
- help with searching for job and accommodation
- help with contacting Polish governmental institutions, health care service, schools and kindergartens
- support for people who were subjected to discrimination, hate speech, trauma, violence (including home abuse)
- assistance for people in crisis and critical situations.
We speak Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Georgian, Tajik, Spanish and Vietnamese.
As part of the project „Support for the Integration of Refugees” co-financed by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund National Program, we have prepared posters that we systematically send to various institutions in and around Warsaw, which are frequently used by foreigners: labor offices, social welfare centers, public libraries, refugee centers, etc.
We hope that information about our activities will reach as many foreigners, and asylum seekers in articulat, as possible. If you have an idea where the Ocalenie’s poster should be placed, let us know!
You can see the poster template HERE
The version of the poster for Łomża can be found HERE
The activities are co-funded by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund National Program within the „Wsparcie Integracji Uchodźców” project.