Ocalenie Foundation offers psychological counselling, therapy and consultation to foreigners, conducted in a safe, respectful and confidential environment.
We invite you to:
- receive support and understanding in difficult situations,
- improve understanding and coping with your emotions (fear, anxiety, loneliness, aggression),
- consult before making major life decisions,
- find solutions to the encountered problems,
- find motivation to change.
The consultations are provided in Polish, English or Russian. It is possible to arrange consultations in other languages which are then held with support from a trained interpreter.
All our services are free of charge.
To set up an appointment please write to [email protected] or call at 22 828 04 50 (between 9 am and 5 pm). The consultations take place at the Foundation office in Warsaw (ul. Krucza 6/14a). However, during the pandemic the consultations might also be conducted remotely.
Between Aug., 2020 and February, 2021 the psychotherapy is co-financed by PZU Foundation within the project „Support for refugee children and their families”.