The Academy of Cultural Educators (Akademia Edukatorów i Edukatorek Kulturowych, AEK) is a training course for foreigners living in Poland to prepare them for the activities in the field of (inter)cultural education.
The participants of the Academy will gain knowledge and skills necessary for conducting educational activities related to their culture and intercultural phenomena, as well as for organizing cultural events.
The course includes:
- individual consultations,
- participants’ own undertaking (e.g., meeting, workshop, cultural event, webinar etc.).
The academy will start in March 2021 and run for several months ending in June 2021. In total, the course consists of 11 training days spread over several months. Due to the epidemiological situation, most of the classes are supposed to be online, however, if possible, the final classes can be held offline.
The Academy is open to foreigners living in Poland and having a strong interest in the intercultural education, aiming to use the knowledge gained from the Academy in their professional activities. Applicants are expected to be fluent in Polish to effectively participate in the course. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in the field of intercultural dialogue and integration of foreigners who actively work for their communities, cooperate with various institutions, such as schools, cultural centres, non-governmental organizations.
How to apply:
- Fill in the application form at our website (in Polish) and send your CV to [email protected] The form will be available from 15 February until 20 February 2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Selected applicants will be invited to the interview, which will take place online on 23-24 February 2021.
- We will let you know if you are accepted by 26 February 2021.
Participants do not bear the costs associated with participation in the Academy.
The Academy of Cultural Educators is an activity within the “Poland is our common home” project, implemented under the Active Citizens Fund – National programme funded by the EEA Grants.
Working together for an inclusive Europe