Tourist Voucher – how to get it

Tourist Voucher is a governmental program meant to support families with children and the tourism sector during the COVID-19 epidemic.

The voucher is worth PLN 500 for every able-bodied child and up to PLN 1000 for every child with a disability certificate. You can use the tourist voucher to cover the costs of:

  • accomodation (at the hotel, pensionate, camping, etc.)
  • participation in a tourist event organized by a tourism company or a public welfare organization (tourism agency trip, school integration trip, summer camp, etc.)

Attention! The tourist voucher can only be used in Poland till the end of year 2022.

For whom?

The tourist voucher is available for those individuals who have at least one child under 18 years old. The family must live in Poland, and at least one of the parents must have a residence status that allows them to use social services. Such residence statuses are: permanent and temporary residence permits, subsidiary protection, the refugee status and citizenship. The family’s income and whether there’s two parents or one in the family makes no difference in terms of the voucher.

How to get the voucher?

In order to receive the tourist voucher, you’re going to need the trusted profile. Use it to log in to one the two portals: Emp@tia or ZUS PUE. Then find the “bon turystyczny” section (tourist voucher), and then “mój bon” (my voucher). Press “aktywuj kod” (activate the voucher) or “generuj kod” (generate a voucher). The voucher – a 16 digits code – will be sent to you via sms or email (to the email or phone number provided in the personal data section of the portal).

You can pay with a voucher by typing it in while making a reservation or, sometimes, when receiving the service. Before you make a reservation at a hotel or for a trip, ask the provider if they accept tourist vouchers, just to be sure. You can check the list of organizations which definitely accept the vouchers at this website.

Can’t find your voucher on either of the portals?

Some users report that they don’t have their voucher neither at Emp@tia nor ZUS PUE. If this is the case for you, you will need to file a form asking to provide the code for you to the Polish Tourism Organization (Polska Organizacja Turystyczna, POT). The form can be filed electronically via the portals listed above, or via traditional post to the POT’s Tourist Voucher Department (Departament Bonu Turystycznego POT).

Important! When filing the form, you will need to attach a document confirming that you receive the 500+ social aid. Such document can be issued by a regional administration office (Urząd Gminy/Dzielnicy) assigned to your home address.

Get it done with us!

Do you need help finding or receiving the tourist voucher? Do you want to make sure your family is eligible for it? Contact CPC!

In the time of coronavirus, our Help Center for Foreigners will help you remotely! Send an e-mail to: [email protected] and briefly describe your problem. If you want us to contact you quickly, you can also send us your phone number – it will make communication easier and shorten the waiting time for our response.


The assistance we provide is free of charge. However, please note that we do not provide technical support for websites and services nor do we mediate contact with administrative organs.


Click HERE for more guidance on living in Poland and forms of help available in the Help Center for Foreigners.